15 September 2007

The Way to True Enlightenment

Episode 2: Mosquito Meditation…
14 September 2oo7
It's currently 2:24 AM.
I am, once again,
The Midnight Special
Lucky me...however, through this treacherously traumatizing experience, I have learned to achieve peace through what I call,
MOSQUITO MEDITATION
Truly, the enlightenment I have experienced must be shared to those seeking pure, blood spilling revenge.
I will be your Guru; I will be your guide. Follow me through this mosquito madness.
Cover all skin leaving exposed only your arms.
Quiet your mind. Itch your bites. Breathe in, Breathe out…
Great achievements require great sacrifices. Prepare yourself.
Once the mosquito(es) land on your exposed arms, allow him/her/them
To settle down and even begin the blood-sucking process. As their bellies fill,
MAKE NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS!
Slowly approach this devilish beast (do not let size fool you!) with your free hand. Think of all the moments of sleep and blood lost over this selfish, soul-less SUCKER and in one graceful, revenge-filled swap,
SEND IT TO APHID HELL!!!!!!
…another one bites the dust…

Mosquitoes were hurt, and even mercilessly killed during the writing of this article. In fact, I killed two while typing. Their lives will be remembered by their marks left on my arm for a few more days, and then, they will vanish into past for eternity…right where they belong.

1 comment:

johopina said...

I can only imagine how you feel. I hate mosquitoes and they aren't even that bad here...they are the arch-enemy. They should be shown no mercy! I hope things are getting better with that, don't they have repellent? Your brothers probably have some ideas to cope, I know Chris dealt with them in Afghanistan. Thanks for the updates! Praying for you,

April

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner