15 September 2007

Eat me, please.....

Episode 1: His guts, my glory…
Written at 3:45 AM on
13 September 2oo7


Or should I say, "Our glory," since, in a moment of complete desperation, I begged God to help me kill that soul-less, self-actualized mosquito who managed to escape Aphid Hell – reserved for those insects who purposely and painfully haunt humans for no other reason but personal entertainment. Those [ insert adjective here ] mosquitoes eat me alive.
TONIGHT'S MIDNIGHT SPECIAL:
JANEAN
Don't rush, there's plenty of her to go around.
So far, I've sent two back to Aphid Hell, but it seems like both families came to their funerals and decided to have me for their post-mourning-meal...
Okay, Okay, "YOUR Glory," not mine.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner