16 August 2008

re-exploration

Being home has been nothing but non-stop craziness. Enjoyable but exhausting. I've already met some really interesting people who have pointed me to more interesting people and places. I can't wait until I have the time (and money :) to enjoy a few of the following:


- The Fat Greek (supposedly a lot of Arabs, mostly Egyptians, frequent this place! Including belly dancing and live Arab music on Saturday nights)
- The Spot (smoothie and Egyptian food)
- Wine tasting (I just went to this fantastic restaurant with a nice selection of wine and enjoyed a very nice glass. next time, i'll order the taste size of a few types)
- Sewing lessons (I'm thinking about finding sponsors to pay for the lessons and, in return, I'll sew some nifty crafts for them....any takers???)
- LIVE music....at this point, just about anything will do
- camping! I can't remember the last time I went camping....once again, any takers?

Five years away means a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner