14 December 2007

REVIEW: My Life, a Magically Mischievous Movie

COMING TO YOU......
YOU WANT TO MISS THIS ONE....

Synopsis:


I'm always commenting on something; it's more like an ongoing narration of my life: "If my life was a movie, right now I'd......"

....knock down that huge stack of cereal boxes in the middle of my local grocery store
....hold the hand of the stranger walking next to me on the street
....join the choir on stage during the middle of a song
....jump into the meat cooler at the market pretending to be a dying cow or chicken
....take a serving spoon from Buca di Beppo....oh, wait, i did that

At a glance, destruction or embarrassment seem to be the leitmotifs. Not because I want to destroy or embarrass others, but I'm fascinated by PEOPLE'S REACTIONS. Juvenile, I know. For instance, I thought it would be entertaining to watch every one's uncertain, awkward, unbelieving responses when I pushed the angel lady off her little podium (she was only about two feet off the ground) at the Christmas pageant last week...not because I wanted to hurt her, but because no one in that crowd would know what to do as my little, eager eyes appeared where this now fallen angel once stood.

Director's Comments:

Trust me, I will never make my life into a movie....for your sake . But, for those of you now concerned with my mental well-being, please note that this movie of my life is...i mean, would be....based completely on "what ifs" because that's exactly what they are. People wouldn't be harmed in the filming process. Rest assured. But, next time you see me remember that you may just be the leading role in the next scene of My Life, a Magically Mischievous Movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie Pie,

I just printed out your "Review: My Life, a Magically Mischievous Movie" and "Out of Body" for g-ma and g-pa to read, and I know get a chuckle out of.

I think it is extremely funny that you are admitting to the though process that you think about doing "crazy" things just for the reaction of people. You have done it in the past, and I know we can look forward to a few more times in the future.

We are decorating this weekend (Sunday late afternoon/early evening. Dad, Jared, and I went to the NEX the other evening, had dinner in the food court and went looking. Jared wanted a grand fir, but there were only 10 foot ones left, so we got a sheared plantation douglas fir, it's really nice, and I am lookfing forward to putting it up, the only thing (or person) missing is you :)

Well, I look forward to getting your e-mail with the newsletter information and a couple of photos. Let m e know if you have anyone you would like our Christmas card and newsletter mailed to.

I love you darling daughter, and look forward to more of your "stories." Love, mom

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner