28 November 2010

Christmas Craft Time

So, it's Christmas time again! Very excited! This year we're keeping it bare bones, but that does not mean boring nor does it mean no decking the halls! This year, I'm creating Christmas from scratch. Between nursing school, planning the regional Christmas party for my husband's company, making Christmas crafts/decorations/gifts has been strategically planned out and penciled into my calendar. So far, so good!
To hold my growing collection of favorite recipes (mostly scribbled on the back of receipts, mail, etc), I made this:

It's fairly simple and took about twenty minutes. I saw something very similar in a StampingUp! catalog and decided to make my own version.

If you want to know how to make it, let me know. Otherwise, just copy it from the picture and use whatever accessories you have to make the apron fit you and your kitchen! I'll be giving a few of these away to some friends with some of my favorite holiday recipes tucked inside. Just an idea!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner