23 March 2009

such is life....

exams went well....i'm still enjoying my classes and find them....interesting.

my cousin gave birth to a handsomely hairy, healthy boy last night. birth is.....interesting.

my uncle-grandpa (grandma's sister's husband) passed away....tonight. i was sitting on a comfortable deck bench in target when i found out....interesting. :(

i was telling april about a very, very precious, special conversation grandpa and i shared yesterday....i got teary-eyed as we sat on the comfortable deck bench in target....interesting.
it's almost 11pm and the only thing i want to do is go for a run, which i'll do...but because it's getting late, i'm going to run on the busy streets of ward to avoid dark, potentially scary sidewalks at ala moana park...interesting.

i enjoyed a long surf session at what's become my normal spot and met a guy whose family is from iran and even though he's never been there, i felt an affinity with the very indirect connection we share because of that one time i lived nearer to iran than ever before in my life....interesting.

yesterday, i really missed my brothers and their consistent invovlement in my life.....their consistent, relentless looking out for me and proactively taking care of me. i miss being taken care of....interesting.

did i mention that while surfing today, the back tie on my suit became undone......interesting.

my sister's friend's boyfriend's brother is in town and i've been selected to be his date for tomorrow night....interesting.

such is life....interesting. at least, that's the way i see it. little adventures of interestingness, one day at a time.

1 comment:

Dulcinator said...

I am glad God makes our lives interesting so we don't get bored. Life isn't boring, is it? :) Good to hear some words from you. Hope you are well and that you don't flash any surfers any time soon again! Haha. :( Love you, friend!

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner