15 September 2008

T time

tea seeps a subtly sophisticated ambiance while providing remedies of varying sorts. and yet, i have never enjoyed tea (except green teas) and, therefore, have never owned a tea set; that is, until this week.

i now own two tea sets. southern comfort has its appeal, obviously.

this past year, i have acquired a taste for tea and it's accompanying ambiance. "would you like a cup of tea" not only extends a gesture of hospitality but an opportunity for conversation and friendship. Lipton will do, but I hope to collect an array of appetizing, appealing, and unique teas.

along with my interest in wine, i hope to use my interest in tea as an extention of my interest in you, in being Together, in T time.

3 comments:

Mohammad said...

I never knew tea was that interesting! I like all kind of black tea, and I'd say Ahmed Tea is the best till now. try Earl grey if u haven't :)

Dulcinator said...

how enjoyable to sip a steaming cup of tea on a chilly day...reminds me of winter and fall. i enjoy your blog, thanks for your words!

dulcy

Amanda Sue said...

I can't wait to have tea... and wine... with you :)

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner