27 January 2008

i'm baaaack!

i've returned from my adventures abroad. well, i'm still abroad...but now i'm not abroad abroad.

instead of giving you a play by play of the past three weeks, i will highlight a few events, lessons, and thoughts. this will be best for you and for me. as the team journalist, i kept a faithful account of daily occurances and as a consistent journaler, recalling my thoughts and lessons will not be difficult.

however, i am going to bed right now. in the meanwhile, prepare yourself for what's to come. i'll try to make it worth your wait :) i hope all of you are well (i'm not sure who "all" entails).......but anyway. before i start (or continue) rambling, i'm going to stop.

goodnight, good morning, good afternoon....good bye.

1 comment:

My name is April. said...

You did it again!!! You tease!!! I got so excited that you posted something new and it turns out it's just ANOTHER little note telling me that I have to wait longer to hear about your adventures. Poo!
Okay okay, I'll get over it. I hope you get lots of rest. I'm here waiting patiently, but still...I'm waiting :-)

Love Love!

About Me

My photo
Hawaii, United States
trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
O, dreadful is the check — intense the agonyWhen the ear begins to hear and the eye begins to see;When the pulse begins to throb, the brain to think again,The soul to feel the flesh and the flesh to feel the chain. - Emily Bronte, "The Prisoner